Hours of operation for the City Parks are 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Long Bridge Park: (Cty M and Cty D) Fishing dock, picnic tables
- Main Street Park: (624 2nd St.) Fountain, benches, covered picnic area
- Chetek Lions Memorial Park: (Water St.) Picnic tables, fishing along the river by the dam
- *Phillips Park: (270 Lakeview Drive) Picnic tables and grills, pavilion, play area (jungle gym, swings), parking, horseshoe pits
- Gotham Pioneer Park:(226 City Park Drive) Parking for Phillips Park and beach
- *Southworth/Airport Park: (633 Lakeview Drive) Picnic tables and grills, pavilion, restroom, play area (merry-go-round, slide, swings, teeter-totter, sandbox, jungle gym), horseshoe pits, parking
City Boat Landing
(726 Lakeview Drive) Boat launching, restrooms, picnic table, parking, Hydroflites ski site adjacent to boat landing. Boat launch fees are $5.00 daily or $25.00/year. Yearly passes can be purchased at City Hall (M-F, 8am-4pm). Previously purchased daily passes can be used, within the same year, as credit towards yearly pass with receipt. Daily passes can be paid for at the site.
City Lake Access
(Stout and First Street) Fishing dock
City Ball Field & Basketball Court
Ball Park and Basketball Court: (220 1st St.) Ball field, concession stand, bleachers, restroom, parking, play area, basketball court
(228 Lakeview Drive) Swimming, volleyball, play area, picnic tables, restroom, band shelter
Maintenance Issues should be reported to Dan Knapp at (715) 924-4236
* Reservations can be made by contacting City Hall at (715) 924-4838. Charges for the pavilions are $35.00 per day and no fee per day for nonprofit organizations.