Amenities of the Chetek Southworth Municipal Airport include:
- Y23 AWOS is now active and available. Frequency is 119.05
- Current Gas Prices - iFlightPlanner
- "Pay at the Pump" fuel system is installed and working. The new system will enable us to update prices on a much more regular basis and maintain fuel prices competitive with all other airports in the area. The maximum fuel you can pump at one time before having to re-swipe your credit card is $650.00.
- Courtesy van
- Courtesy bikes
- AOPA Partner, use your AOPA credit card to receive cash back bonuses
- Heated terminal with weather computer, restroom, microwave, and refrigerator with refreshments on the honor system
- Long term car rental available with Enterprise Car Rental, Rice Lake, WI (715) 234-4051
- Light maintenance and FBO services available at E-Z Heat, (715) 924-4400 www.e-zheat.com
- Medium intensity pilot controlled lighting
- CTAF 122.9
- Displaced threshold on runway 17
- For current airport information on Y23 go to AirNav or Globalair.
For more information, contact Dan Knapp at (715) 642-0822 or E-Z heat at (715) 924-4400.